The 3D printers are one of the new trends right now. XYZ printing is a company that has put forward different products which are related to modern technology. The printers are now modernized for the kids to learn from them. They are long lasting and the body is specially prepared for kids to play with them.
The processes in the products are efficient and more reliable because they are easy to use and are specially prepared for children, to be used for everyday life. There are many models available to be printed from the 3D gallery.
Da Vinci Minimaker Dimension and Specifications
The 3D printer Da Vinci Minimaker have a major dimension of 6″*6″*6″. The volume of the instrument is light, about 18 pounds making it easy for use by the children. The product comes with 300g PLA Filament, 3D design CAD software, and 3D Files Access.
The innovative technology of the machinery can work on 120V-240V. The power output stays normally in 15A current output. They offer a maximum resolution in all the shapes and sizes of toys and educational objects that are prepared by kids.
Da Vinci Minimaker Connectivity and Operating Systems
The Da Vinci Minimakers work in the operating systems like Windows 7 or above, Mac OSX 10.8 and above. Standard VGA driver may prove to cause errors in working of XYZware.
The connectivity is through the USB cable, Wi-Fi, LAN. Therefore it can be used while being connected to the PC.
Exclusive features of Da Vinci Minimaker
There are certain features that work with the printers to help the kids learn more from it.
1. High-speed printing– Maximum speed up to 100mm/second. That is best for the kids to use because they want their things handy and faster work can help them build faster too.
2. Compact designing and safety– The dimensions of Da Vinci Minimaker and their weight are perfect for the reason they are built. They can be kept anywhere because of the structure and the PLA filament is biodegradable and does not contain any harmful chemicals.
3. Natural materials of PLA filaments– The PLA filaments are derived from sugarcane, cornstarch and pass through various tests and only then are made to be used.
4. Auto-calibration technology– The auto-calibration technology in this 3D printer is a 9 point calibration detection. After calibration test printer adjusts itself on its own making the process easier for learning.
5. Free resources offered in the printer– There are some free facilities that come along with Da Vinci Minimaker. They have a specially prepared XYZ 3D design software, XYZ 3D gallery where there are a number of designs to choose from. There is XYZprinting STEAM 3D Printing Education Curriculum which is best for the kids to do this.
Printing potential of Da Vinci Minimaker
With a great speed of 100mm/second, the printer works smoothly and according to the necessities of the kids. The PLA filament is specially made because it is going to be used by the kids.
It can be utilized for making the best-printed toys, games, art pieces and educational items. The print bed is adjusted according to the size and design of the prints.
XYZprinting da Vinci minimaker Pros
There are several advantages of using this printer.
1. Auto calibration.
2. Automatic leveling of printing bed.
3. Easy to carry anywhere.
4. Specialized associated software.
5. Natural ingredients in PLA filaments.
XYZprinting da Vinci minimaker Cons
There are no such cons when it comes to XYZprinting Da Vinci Mininaker. Just that kids using these instrument should be made aware of the mechanism of its working.
XYZprinting da Vinci Minimaker Pictures
The company offers a one-year warranty which includes any software issues or calibration problems. Since it is best for the kids the working mechanism is also easy.